Nowadays as well as a massive range of Adults costumes, you can also get a huge range of kids fancy dress too.
Ranging in sizes from New born right up to Teens every age group is covered.
We are going to cover some of the great possibilities and ideas for kids fancy dress, and talk about the different types that you can use, how to use them and much more. If you are stuck for an idea to dress up your little Darling, take a look at some of the following:
1. Medieval Knight – Boys love to dress up as a knight, its something primitive within them to be a Knight and Protector, a great idea for any boys costume.
2. Angel dress – Every parent see their babies as little angels, more suited to girls than boys this kids fancy dress idea is great for them. With costumes available in Silver and white colours, they are also great for the annual nativity play, just hide the chocolate till afterwards.
3. Fireman – Another cool idea for the Boys, dressing up as one of modern society’s main role models, great for any type of kids fancy dress party
4. Disney Characters/Fairytales - Your kids admire many cartoon characters and want to look like them, nowadays there are tons of different Fancy dress options, ranging from Mickey Mouse through to Tinkerbell the fairy, they cover a wide variety, and are instantly recognisable.
5. Princesses – A fancy dress idea for girls, and probably the most popular has got to be the Princess, every little girl loves the idea of being a princess from the fairy tale stories they are told from birth.
6. Nurse or Doctor Dress. Your kids admire doctors and nurses and they want to imitate them, as kids are growing up ‘doctors and nurses’ is one of the most popular role-plays they perform, why not have the outfit to go along with it? There are many doctor and nurse outfits in the market for you to choose from.
7. Devil Costume – As well as being Angels most of the time, on occasion our children (both boys and girls) are little devils, which make this kids fancy dress idea a very fitting choice .
8. Police Costume – As well as the other great role model choices, such as a fireman, the police costume is growing in popularity, kids no longer have to wait until they grow up to be the long arm of the law!
9. Cowboys and Indians – A fantastic choice, and very popular too, with the ‘Wild West’ becoming a great birthday party theme in modern times, and lots of different costumes to choose from.
10. Pirates – This completes our top ten list, kids love to dress up as pirates, a theme increasing in popularity due to the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ films
We hope our Top ten kids fancy dress ideas list has helped give you some food for thought when dressing up your little treasures for their next party or event..